Write the vision, make it plain ...(Hab. 2:2). So, I wrote my vision for 2016, on this hi-tech tablet.
A #bosslady once told me to write my big hairy AUDACIOUS goals, naturally some are lofty goals, some requires nothing but discipline while others will challenge me. In the process of writing, I managed to work some personal goal into the vision. Here's to 2016.
- Introduce Vibrant Journal, a weekly journal to bring you along on my journey, share relevant and even entertaining vibrant life, love and living.
- Expand Ronnie Bliss Photography. More to come on this topic in future posts.
- Enhance the Ronnie Bliss Wedding Experience. My ultimate goal is to pull off an annual weekend getaway with my brides. Lofty for now but I'll get there.
- Continue to improve my craft by getting out of my comfort zone. Never stop learning.
- Surround me with people that are smarter, wiser and all round interested in my success. Business coach, mentors and cheerleaders.
- Improve blogging to at least 2 times a week. Consistently. This blogging thing is HARD work!
- Read at least 1 business book per month. January read - Jab, jab, jab, RIGHT HOOK by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Hire an intern or part-time assistant. I can't do it alone.
A great segway into my personal goals:
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep. Every day sleep. Any small business owner will understand this one.
- Travel, travel, travel. Did I say travel? I promise to bring you along through my images. Or better yet, pack a bag, let's go!
- Read 2 books per month for pleasure. My daughter does not agree that audiobooks are same as 'reading', so I will 'listen' to at least 2 books.
- Complete a 52-week photo challenge just for pleasure. This is a CHALLENGE I'm willing to try. I already missed week 1, but I'm not deterred, be patient with me. Clickin Moms is my source of inspiration, in case you wish to tag along.
Phew! There I wrote it. If you have read this far, thank you for spending part of your day with me. If there's a topic you would love to read, please let me know. Don't forget to subscribe and share my posts with friends. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.